!

!

sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2014

The grief getting higher, day by day...
The sorrow still fucking me
The emptiness
The void.... dark void... without any horizon...
I can't describe what happens inside my head, cause, nothing happen... nothing...
Just a numb vision of myself... myself... myself is a piece of shit... I hate everything...
I Hate Myself
Hate me
Fuck Me....
I've lost my control long time ago
There's no more to be save!
There's no salvation!
Only the blade!
Only the rope!
Only the shame.... the SHAME!!!! Shame to breath the same air with you, filth humanity!!!
Hate for you...
Love... love... just for my girl
No love for you, people!!!!
I Hate Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me=Nothing

No happiness
No smiling face
Only regrets
Regrets for my birth!

Goodbye

                                                   I Can Not Stand This Life, Anymore!
I'm dead already!!!








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário