!

!

quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2014

Walking through the garden of fire...
... on my mind 
I taste my chaos 
Taken to the edge of my life 
I surrender to insanity 
...folly 
...sensitivity 
Confusion of the soul
 
I can take that unholy feelings when the blade rip my body 
I became a bitch of myself
A whore...
... dirty slut!
I am a bucket of filth!
I absorb my venom, falling from my eyes 
The hate is so strong
The hate of my existence!!!

I covered in my disgrace 
...covered with my own blood 
painted with my scars..
I try... crying for a little more air 
humiliating me... naked in my desires and waste 
...begging for... a little more poison, a little more pain...
pain!!!
Pain to forget the pain!!!
My life it's a neverending show of pain!!!
I... I can't stand... hurts me
hurt
HURT!!! 


I'm drowning in my blood

The old blood of my chest 
My old heart 
...obscure 
...and malicious 
Me... Murderer of my joy.....









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário